How to return an item
You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 450 464-4631 to return your product.
For fast service, we suggest you place a new order for the new product and then contact us to return the product you no longer want. Camion Dubois will temporarily charge your credit card for the replacement items. Once we receive your returned package and have visually inspected it, we will refund the item to your credit card. You are responsible for providing Camion Dubois with the GST and QST numbers so that the full amount can be refunded. Otherwise, the amount before taxes will be refunded.
Return and Refund Policy
- If you wish to return an item, you must contact us within 30 days following the date of arrival of your item.
- Once we receive your returned item, we will issue a refund to your credit card or a store credit.
- All electronics are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Refunds for credit card purchases are made on the same card.
- Please note that your credit card company may take from 2 to 15 additional days to apply the credit to your account.
- We exchange only new items, with labels and in the original packaging. The manufacturer’s packaging must be unmarked. Do not use the manufacturer’s box as a return box.
- You are responsible for the shipping costs associated with the return of your item to our warehouses. Camion Dubois does not reimburse these fees. We recommend that you use a shipping method that includes insurance and a tracking number.
- We do not accept returns of products for which shipping has not been prepaid.
- Camion Dubois is not responsible for any loss or damage related to returned packages. Also, we suggest that you insure your package with the carrier. We cannot reimburse damaged items.
- You must file a request before returning an item.
- All liquidation products are final sales and cannot be returned. Manufacturer’s defects are acceptable.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise that has already been worn is considered used and cannot be returned.
- Any damaged part is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Parts and accessories already installed on a vehicle cannot be returned.
- Any merchandise showing signs of use (smell, hair, etc.) will not be refunded.
Instructions for Clothing
- Garments must be returned in their original packaging with original labels. The plastic bag protects the item in the box, so it must also be returned with the product.
In Store Returns: Bring the core(s) you would like to return to our store along with your receipt. Any of our sales representatives will be able to assist you with the return.
What is a Core Charge?
Many parts found on trucks, trailers and equipment are designed in a way that they can be remanufactured. A core charge is added as a form of deposit to encourage the recycling of these parts.
The core charge or core price is refunded when you return your broken, worn or tired part provided that it is “like” the item purchased and in a rebuild-able condition. Cores can be returned for a refund at time during their eligibility period (normally 6 months) and should be returned in their original container.